Snap up a stylish Patrick Caulfield print
At this year’s Fotofringe London - Tuesday 17 April - come and find us at stall number H2/19 and be in with the chance of winning a stylish Patrick Caulfield print (image above), just by registering for a free Artimage account on the day! (See below for our full Terms and Conditions.)
Fotofringe London is an annual industry event putting customers in touch with 100s of image suppliers, such as Artimage. This year’s event takes place from 9am until 5.30pm, at Kings Place, London. Attendance is free for picture buyers and users.
Artimage at Fotofringe
Our image specialists will talk you through our wide-ranging collection, featuring 1,000s of images by modern and contemporary artists, including Francis Bacon, Tracey Emin, Damien Hirst, Roy Lichtenstein and Andy Warhol. We'll also show you how to browse, save and request images online.
If you would like to arrange a specific time to meet us at Fotofringe, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Image: Coloured Still Life, 1967 © The Estate of Patrick Caulfield. All Rights Reserved, DACS/Artimage 2018. Image: © British Council.
Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is the Design and Artists Copyright Society (DACS), 33 Old Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 6AA, Company no. 01780482.
- The title of the prize draw is ‘Patrick Caulfield, Coloured Still Life, 1967’.
The prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Fotofringe. Any questions regarding the prize draw shall be directed to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Opening Date is 17 April 2018 at 9am. The Closing Date for the prize draw is 17 April 2018 at 5.30pm.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The prize draw is free to enter. To enter the prize draw:
- Visit the Artimage® stall H2/19 at Fotofringe and register for an Artimage® account with a DACS staff member.
- To be eligible, an account must be set up with a member of DACS’ staff at the Artimage® Fotofringe stall. Any accounts set up independently will not be eligible for the prize draw. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify participants if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the prize draw.
- Only one entry per participant is permitted. Anyone found registering for multiple accounts will be ineligible.
- The winner will be selected by random draw after the Closing Date from all eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 14 calendar days after the Closing Date. The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 calendar days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize may be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is a Patrick Caulfield, Coloured Still Life, 1967 print (45 x 60 cm) and one (1) is available to be won. This prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of higher or equal value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The prize will be despatched within 28 working days after the Closing Date.
- The prize will be delivered by parcel delivery to the address supplied by the winner when claiming the prize in accordance with Clause 10 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Winner of the prize draw agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image, town or country of residence to announce the winner of the prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry into the prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.